Monday, January 26, 2009

Stealth Facebook Defrienders


These people fucking suck....friggin salad tossers defriending you on Facebook without any kind of warning. What kind of backhanded pussy shit is that?

Normally, I wouldn't have even noticed such cowardly bullshit...that is, until I reached a milestone. That's right folks, I officially reached 500 on Facebook. I think they give you a third world child as a prize so I'll look out for that in the mail...and something to look forward to for the rest of you.

Anyways, after hitting 502 on Thursday...I see my score go down to 501 on Friday. No big deal right? Somebody must have just realized they didn't know me or something. Another check-up on Saturday, and I'm back down to an even 500. WTF? This negative trend is affecting my online mojo.

I didn't get any kind of message from somebody all pissed off or whatever....that would have been the decent thing to do. Instead, I'm left guessing as to who doesn't even want me in their friends list...well fuck you too dickhead...I didn't need the numbers...but at least we could have had a proper falling out.

You mother fuckers are lucky I'm busy or I'd do some detective work and find out who the unconfrontational pussies are....then I'd make you online pee your pants, online cry, and then online beg me to take you back...in which case I'd take you back only to drop you without notice...that's right, payback's a bitch fuckface. Stealth Facebook Defrienders, I hate you, whoever the fuck you are.

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear someone else shares my thoughts. I wish I could find out who

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...or maybe 2 of your friends just left facebook and no one defriended you.

    ReplyDelete