Tuesday, March 2, 2010

People Who Don't Like Seinfeld

 
 These people are rare but it is shocking when you actually come across one of these fucking weirdos.  Can you believe there are really some people who dislike this show?  Call me crazy but I find these people off-putting.

This show was so great that it literally set the bar for all other sitcoms to be measured up against.  It really might be the most consistently funny show in history.  It makes you wonder, if these people don't find Seinfeld funny, then what the fuck are they laughing at?!?

I am absolutely convinced that these people are missing the "funny gene" that allows normal people to tell what is funny and appropriate to be laughed at.  Sarcasm?.....a foreign concept.  Irony?....forget about it.  Farce?....too confusing. 

I'm willing to bet anything that it's these same assholes that thought George Lopez was funny and kept him on TV.  It actually makes perfect sense...they have no idea what's funny.  What idiots watched that show?  Not a single person I have asked actually think he's funny.  How did he get his own talk show now?  There must be some conspiracy to keep this idiot on the air.  I find it hard to believe that talking loud in a Mexican accent while not making any actual jokes is funny to anybody...besides the same fuckfaces that don't like Seinfeld.

These peoples have no funny bone.  Canned laughter couldn't save these morons.  People who don't like Seinfeld,  you have no sense of humor and I hate you.

3 comments:

  1. How you could sit there and listen to Jerry Seinfeld's whiny social commentary for 30 minutes is beyond me. If it wasn't for him, I would have liked Seinfeld. He personally ruined that show for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to start blogging again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think even people who liked the show found Jerry to be the worst part and he could instantly pull you out of the ridiculousness of the show with his terrible acting/voice.

    ReplyDelete