Thursday, February 25, 2010

People with Monogrammed LL Bean Bookbags







Ohhman...these fucking nerds are all over the place in DC.  Bunch of wannabe prepsters with their initials on their backpacks bought at a wannabe outdoors store. 

Apparently there are so many of these toolbags walking around that they needed to put their initials on their bags so they wouldn't confuse one ugly ass bag with another.  You will usually see them traveling in packs because they are weak willed and co-dependent...which is probably why they felt the need to get this bag like everybody else anyway.

Its one thing to buy an ugly bag...its a whole other thing to need your initials on it.  Let me tell you this, if you can't tell which bag is yours, then you're so fucking stupid that you should just put a bullet in your head now because life only gets tougher from here.

If you ask me, these people are walking targets to get mugged.  Clearly they have money because they're getting their shit monogrammed....And they shop at LL Bean so they have no balls.  Perfect recipe for a mark.

Personally I'm tired of seeing these fucking things.  Actually, I just saw one of these things on the bus the other day.  Immediately I got the urge to knock the 14 year old kid over.  I didn't, because I actually have self control sometimes, but it was definitely the first thing I thought of.  

The amount of tools walking around with these things has reached monumental proportions and personally, I can't take it anymore.  People with monogrammed LL Bean bags, I hope you lose your bag and I hate you.

1 comment:

  1. While I don't agree with your little rant, i so have a serious question.....Where did you find that picture? I didn't know L.L. Bean carried that colour, and as a HUGE Harry Potter nerd I was wanting to get a bag that colour with "Slytherin" monogrammed in silver. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete