Friday, May 30, 2008

Fat Homeless People


We've all seen them on the street.....

Fat, Lazy, Stinky, Disgusting, Slobs, begging for some money. I don't know about the rest of you but these people piss me off to no end.

"Yo man, can I get a dollar?" "Got love? Can I get some love?"

Get out of my face you fat tub of shit. There are people starving all over the world and you think you deserve MORE free food?

I don't want to make myself sound too bad here. I don't hate all the homeless. Just the ones twice my size. Did they once have a job and a house and a family? My guess is they were too fat to work, couldn't afford rent, and then ate their loved ones.

When I give money to the homeless, and I do often, I must admit I don't do it just to give a dollar because I have them to spare. What I'm buying with that dollar or meal is a warm feeling inside and paying homage to my idealistic side by helping the needy. How am I supposed to get this good feeling giving more food to a less deserving fat person?

Give me skinny. Give me weathered. Give me emaciated. These are my kind of homeless. Sad and hungry and truly appreciative of what you have given them. On the other hand you have fat homeless who are not just annoying to look at, they're also really aggressive and never satisfied with what you give to them.

I'll tell you what, I'll start giving you money when you stop looking like a Medieval symbol of wealth. I should check out what they're serving at the shelter, because from the looks of some of these people its all you can eat mac n cheese, bacon, donuts, cheesecake, and ice cream shakes. Get these mother fuckers some lettuce.

If Mexicans and Central Americans are risking life and limb to pack themselves like cattle into a truck, or hike across desert, or swim across a river, all to pick fruit or whatever, then so can you. Fuck it, I'll pay for your bus fare. Those people don't even speak English and they're doing better than you lazy assholes. Poor skill-less people who doesn't speak the language can make it in America and you can't. Kill yourself now.

Fat Homeless People.....I fucking hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment